Immigration Assessment

Immigration Assessment; Residence Visas and Permits; Work Visas and Permits; Student Visas and Permits; Telephone Consultations; Citizenship Applications

Work Visas & Permits

If you are from a country that is not in the European Economic Area (the EU, plus Norway, Iceland and Lichtenstein), the UK or Switzerland, you need permission to work in Ireland.

Residence Permits

If you are not a citizen of the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, there are various types of residence rights or permission to remain that allow you to live in Ireland

Student Visas & Permits

Citizens of certain countries who wish to pursue a course of study in Ireland must apply for a visa to enter Ireland before they travel here. Information on those who need

Citizenship Applications

Naturalisation is the process through which a foreign national living in Ireland may apply to become an Irish citizen. To apply for naturalisation in Ireland, you must have been

Investor Scheme

If you are an EEA or Swiss national you are entitled to come and work in Ireland either as an employed or a self-employed person. EEA and Swiss nationals do not need permission